Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Day with Gammy


Yesterday I spent the day with Gammy. We went to McDonalds for lunch and I got a happy meal with a Littlest Pet Shop toy. Then we played on the playground. Then Gammy took me to the park which was fun! Later we went back to Gammy's house and watched TV, made cookies, and played Connect Four. I got to take a bath in Gammy's huge tub! It was such a fun day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! What a fun Gammy day you had! Connect Four is such a fun game! I am going to tell Papa Airplane you are practicing to be really good at Connect Four! When we get to your house you will probably win all the games you play with him! I can almost hear you giggling right now thinking about how you are going to win all the games when we get to your house! You are giggling right? Love and hugs - and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crinny,
    What kind of cookies did you make? Thinking of homemade cookies makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch out Grandma Airplane! She is really good. She's good with red and with black!

    ReplyDelete