This week, I was voted Mr. E's "Celebrity of the Week" for the whole entire school! Mr. E is our school principal. I won for "being a good friend and helping others." On Monday morning, they announced it over the loud speaker and then I got to recite the Pledge of Allegiance for the whole school. I was a little shy, but mommy says I did a great job! I also got a really neat yellow certificate, and I got my picture taken for Mr. E's wall of fame.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi there Crinny,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on being the "celebrity of the week" I am very proud of you and how patriotic to say the Pledge of Allegiance for the whole school! I like the picture of you above - as Mr E is announcing you as the the celebrity! I love you very much and you can be MY special celebrity every week!
Hi Crinny,
ReplyDeleteWow, I think you are the first person in our family to be the "celebrity of the week."
You did a great job in leading the pledge.
Love you,
Gammy
Good job, Crinners. I wish I could've been there to hear it live and in person. We had a great visit with you. Say "hi" to Christmas for me! XO
ReplyDelete