Saturday, May 23, 2009

Field Trip


I got to go to the Natural History Museum in Balboa Park with my class. It was so much fun! My mommy came and we got to ride on the bus. They had lots of dinosaur bones there. I got to make an oval penny in a machine that smashes your penny and puts a picture on it. That was my favorite part.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Crinny, that sounds so fun. You saw real dinosaur bones!! I like this picture too.

    Love, Gammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crinny, I bet those were BIG bones you saw cause dinosaurs are huge! You are learning so much...just think what you will learn when you go to kindergarten? I know you are going to be 5 years old real soon so that means you will even learn more exciting things and get to go on more field trips! I think Grandpa airplane needs to take me on a field trip - he knows so many things he could probably still teach me something even as old as I am! What do you think? Where do you think I should ask him to take me? We need to think about that! In the meantime - say hello to your Mom and Dad and brother Trent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetie Punkin,
    You know that is my favorite name for you! What a thrilling experience to visit the Natural History Museum. I went to that museum when I was in 6th grade. Is the big water fountain still there before you go inside the building? Did you notice it - that is what I remember about my trip there? And also behind the building there was a large fig tree - it was huge. It was old and it is a historical tree that is there. Hopefully it is still there since that was a long time ago. I also remember seeing a large egg at the museum. It was an Ostrich egg! If it is still there it has to be a large rotten egg! peeee-U! LOL! Is the big pendulum still there? A pendulum is like what is on a clock that swings back and forth to make a clock tick.
    Hope you have a good summer and can't wait to see you.
    Love,
    Grandpa Airplane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crinny,
    Your hair looks so cute in braids! I'm glad you had a fun field trip and you got to ride the bus with your mom.

    ReplyDelete