I love my new trampoline! I haven't gotten sick of it yet. I am on it every day. I am working on my tricks, I can bounce on my knees and then back up to my feet.
Hi Ms. Crinny, I cant wait to see you on your trampoline when we visit next time. Keep practicing all your tricks so you can show me when we get to your house! I bet you have to jump high with your little body - but you can do it! The trampoline is not the only thing you are excited about - what about your birthday that is in 19 days? Yes Grandma is counting the days too! I'll be sending you something in the mail - close to your b-day time. So look for a surprise okay? In the meantime, have fun and here's some little kisses and some big hugs xOxOxOxO love you GMa
Happy Birthday Crinny, 5 candles on your cake today! Wow! You are getting to be a big girl. Grandma wishes she was close by to wish you happy birthday. Have a great day Love you
Hi Ms. Crinny,
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to see you on your trampoline when we visit next time. Keep practicing all your tricks so you can show me when we get to your house! I bet you have to jump high with your little body - but you can do it! The trampoline is not the only thing you are excited about - what about your birthday that is in 19 days? Yes Grandma is counting the days too! I'll be sending you something in the mail - close to your b-day time. So look for a surprise okay? In the meantime, have fun and here's some little kisses and some big hugs xOxOxOxO love you GMa
Happy Birthday Crinny,
ReplyDelete5 candles on your cake today! Wow! You are getting to be a big girl. Grandma wishes she was close by to wish you happy birthday. Have a great day
Love you