Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kindergarten

Hi, I'm back! This year, I'm in kindergarten. My teacher is Mrs. Koske. She is really fun and I like her a lot. She likes me too. I get "catches of the day" all the time. That's when you are caught doing something nice or being extra good. I am learning to read, write, and do math this year. But my favorite thing is playing with my new friends.

I am also doing Daisies this year with some of my friends from class, especially Rachel who is my new best friend. This weekend my Daisy troop is singing Christmas songs at a retirement home in Escondido. We get to wear our vests. Thanks to Gammy for sewing my patches on! I'll post pictures when I have some.

XOXO
Crinny

2 comments:

  1. Hi Crinny! I can't wait to see a picture of you in your Daisies vest! That's so nice of you to sing at the retirement home, I bet you'll make lots of people happy. Old people like cute little blond girls! We'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss C!
    I like your blog update! In two weeks we will be there to celebrate Christmas! I am proud to hear about the catches of the day! And being with the Daisies! That is so great! One more thing I want you to know ... I will be thinking of you on this Saturday. I will be thinking of you a LOT! You know why? Because you will be officially 5 and 1/2 years old! It's your half birthday! That's pretty cool huh?
    It has been cold and snowy here at Grandma and Papa's house. I know you would have fun in the snow. But it is so cold and the car slips and slides around when I am driving it to work!
    I can hardly wait to be at your house and see you and your brother. Hope you are being very good so that Santa leaves you some nice presents.
    I got to go now - but see you soon!
    Gma

    ReplyDelete