Monday, January 21, 2013

The Skinny on Crinny is Back!!!

Hi! I am sorry i havent been in so long. I am now in 3rd grade. I got a four day weekend so today i got the day off so me mommy and @trenttalks we got to go to chipotle for lunch and daddy came to visit.It was so much fun! I am glad i am blogging again so check your computer more often because you will get to see my blog! We also went to a target and got walkie talkies they are so much fun but trent baught them from his gift card! we also went to lake poway and went for a little hike! Then mommy promised us cold stone and i got cotton candy flavored ice cream!  Then we went home and me and trent played walkie talki hide and seek it was so much fun!

                                                                   GOOD BYE,
                                                                        Crinny L.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Crinny...so glad to see you are back. Sounds like you had a pretty good 4 day weekend! Cotton candy flavored ice cream...mmmmm! You will have to come spend the night at Gma's so you will be able to blog about that! We will make cookies or something in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete