
Jason is my best friend who is a boy. I love him so much! I wish I could have a play date with him. Every day we like to play in the sandbox at school, we pretend we are making snowmen. We also like to go on the swings, but Jason can't swing by himself so I have to push him! I am trying to teach him how to pump his legs. When my mom picks me up we always hug each other goodbye.
Crinny I am so happy to see a picture of you and your friend Jason. You must have had a special day at school it looks like everyone is wearing the same color T shirt. You are a very special friend to help him on the swing! I like checking out your blog. Gma loves you!
ReplyDeleteHi Crinny,
ReplyDeleteHow nice of you to help Jason learn to swing by himself. You are a very nice friend. I hope he gets to go to Kindergarten with you.
Love,
Gammy
Hi Corinne, I really like your Blog. You are such a pretty girl. Love you. Grandpa Loosbrock
ReplyDeleteOh, Crinny! Jason sounds like a really nice friend. I also had a friend named Jason when I was little. He lived 2 houses away and we walked to school together every day. We are still friends today! It's good to keep friends for a long time.
ReplyDelete