Today is Fun Friday. It is Fun Friday because we have sharing at school. I shared my gray elephant today. We also have a family movie night on Friday nights. Tonight we're watching "My Dog Skip."
I wish I was there to watch "My Dog Skip" Are you going to have pop corn? Gma loves popcorn -it is one of my favorite snacks! It sounds like you are going to have your own movie night at your house with your family! Have a good time and I want you to know I love you!
I wish I was there to watch "My Dog Skip" Are you going to have pop corn? Gma loves popcorn -it is one of my favorite snacks! It sounds like you are going to have your own movie night at your house with your family! Have a good time and I want you to know I love you!
ReplyDeleteMovie night sounds fun! You probably are going to get cozy and eat popcorn and drink chocolate mimi!! Have fun.
ReplyDeleteLove, Gammy
Hi Crinny,
ReplyDeleteI didnt find anything new on your blog to read today but I just want to say I love you and hope you had a good day! I love you