Thursday, March 5, 2009

Donut Day


On Thursday regular Papa comes to my house and picks me up for Donut Day. I like to get chocolate with sprinkles or donut holes. Today I got a chocolate with different colored sprinkles. Trent got a chocolate twist. Then we each get a bouncy ball from the machine. Then Papa takes me to school. Papa stays in my classroom for a little while and watches me play before he goes to work.

3 comments:

  1. Crinny,
    I bet Thursday is your favorite school day! That Regular Papa makes it a special day! I wish I lived close so I could have donuts with you! Your donut with the sprinkles on it makes me hungry! yum yum yum! I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crinny,

    I think that my favorite day would be donut day too! Gammy has already had one too many donuts though. I bet you have lots of bouncy balls in lots of colors.
    Love you -
    Gammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thursday is my favorite day too. I feel soo much smarter after eating a good donut (brain food) and drinking coffee out of my "ugly mug mug"!

    Regular Papa

    ReplyDelete