Hi! My name is Corinne and I am 4 3/4 years old. I will be 5 on June 12 and I am going to kindergarten next year. I am in preschool and I love my teacher, Miss Luvy. My best friends at school are Katy, Jason, and Emily. I love playing with stuffed animals, my favorite animal is an elephant. I love my dog Lucy too. Today I put on my own make-up, I love lipstick! My favorite TV show is Max & Ruby, but I really like "America's Funniest Home Videos" too.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Corinne,
ReplyDeleteLove your blog. You had a great make-up day today! Looks like you were putting eye shadow on!
Don't forget to list on your blog your favorite games - like Uno, Tic Tac Doe, and Connect Four. You know you can play these games very well for someone that is only 4 3/4 yr old. Papa and I love you and we will check your blog often for your updates. Have a great day! Love you
BTW - not sure what grandma did to put the blooper comment on your blog with just an H! Okay it is your clutsy grandman ... but I want you to know I love your page title "skinny on crinny"
ReplyDeleteHi Crinny,
ReplyDeleteYour blog is excellent!! Gammy is so excited to get to look at yours and Trent's blog every day to see what you did or learned that day!
I bet people don't know that you can already count to 100 and you are only 4 3/4.
I will see you tomorrow at T's game.
Love,
Gammy
Hi Crinny! Your blog is fabulous, just like you! I love your makeup...you can never wear too much pink eye shadow. Luke and Lance are very excited to come visit you and play with you. Love you!!
ReplyDeleteMs Loosbrock,
ReplyDeleteMy favorite day is Donut (brain food) day!
Love,
Papa Reeg
Hello Crinny!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to post a comment today ... you know why? Today is March 12th that means you are officially 4 3/4 years old. It also means that 3 months from today you will have your 5th birthday! Wow! So happy 4 and three quarters! This Gma in Colorado loves you very much. Say hello to your big brother and have fun with your cousins Lance and Luke.
Hi Crinny!
ReplyDeleteWhat is new with you? Hope to see you soon! I love you!
Gma
Hi Crinny,
ReplyDeleteGma doesnt see anything new on your blog page but I bet you are as special as ever. I am going to watch for some new things about you and then I will send you a comment. In the meantime I am sending you some little kisses and some big hugs! I love you Gma xOxOxOxO